Methods of starvation Malakhov (above is the cover of his book):
In fact, there is no fasting for Malakhov. In his book "Starvation. Author's textbook. " Malakhov describes various methods of starvation and his attitude towards them, as well as his own experience of using starvation. As with every person practicing starvation, the author has his own preferences and differences in the use of classical methods.
Here are some of them:
1. Gennady Petrovich Malakhov recommends a preliminarybody cleansing before starting the practice of fasting with the help of various cleaning procedures / cleaning of the liver, intestines, stomach, joints, kidneys, lymph, etc. /
2. The entrance to starvation is classic or dry fasting in the early days.
3. Use of enemas during fasting, preferably with urine and evaporated urine.
4. Significant physical activity during fasting.
5. Massive application of various procedures during fasting: bathing, hardening, contrasting showers, massage and self-massage, massage with evaporated urine, solar procedures, physiotherapy, yoga exercises and others.